The NAGA Group (N4G)

Business description

The NAGA Group is a fintech start-up in social trading with two flagship products: SwipeStox (for securities trading) and SWITEX (for in-game items trading), a joint venture with the Deutsche Börse. Headquartered in Hamburg, the company will have 85 employees following the proposed acquisition of the Hanseatic Brokerhouse Group.

Revenue growth and continued executions

Update | Technology | 02/11/2017

NAGA saw 90% growth in pro forma revenue to €3.7m from trading activities and a 74% increase in total sales to €4.3m in H117, compared with H216. In Q417, management is planning to launch its second product, SWITEX (in-game items trading), and issue NAGA Coins (a cryptocurrency) for up to $400m, with 55% of the total offered to the public by working with a third party. The proceeds from the initial token sale (ITS) and the remaining 45% of the tokens will not be consolidated into NAGA’s balance sheet. The stock is currently trading at 24.3x EV/sales based on annualised H117 numbers. In August 2017, the Chinese conglomerate, Fosun, which owns c 26% of NAGA, committed to invest an additional €3.3m, or 25% of its total investment commitment of €12.3m.

Edison's research is freely available. We will never ask for your credit card details and you do not need to register. By downloading this research you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, which you can read in full here.

Stock data

Market cap.€276.8m
Last close€13.175
High / Low (52 weeks)€15.4 / €2.6
Stock market listingDB
Forecast net debt (m)N/A
Forecast gearing ratio (%)N/A
TeamTechnology
SectorTechnology

Price performance

%1m3m12m
Actual30.5164.6N/A
Relative *30.4147.6N/A

* % Relative to local index

Company news

The NAGA Group

Mon, 20 Nov 2017 22:31:30 GMT

The NAGA Group

Mon, 06 Nov 2017 06:00:00 GMT

The NAGA Group

Mon, 10 Jul 2017 08:37:30 GMT

The NAGA Group

Wed, 21 Oct 2015 09:33:45 GMT

The NAGA Group

Thu, 09 Nov 2017 16:04:58 GMT